LUCSAT 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form
LUCSAT stands for Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test. LUCSAT 2014 is an entrance exam conducted by the Lucknow University. LUCSAT examination is conducted for admission into MCA course, department of Computer Science in Lucknow University in order to join candidates, who want to track their career in this field, at the postgraduate level. Candidates who have a B Sc (Computer Sc) or BCA degree are only able to apply for LUCSAT. The Lucknow University is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). The admissions are done through counseling.
|LUCSAT Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test|
|Conducted by||Lucknow University|
|Exam Type||MCA Entrance Exam|
|Exam Helpline Number||91-522-2740201|
- The applicant should have BSc (Computer Science/ Computer Application / Information Technology).
- BCA degree of minimum three year duration with a minimum of 45% marks for Gen/OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST and Mathematics as one of the subject at Intermediate / Higher Secondary (i.e. 10 + 2) level.
The syllabus for LUCSAT MCA exam is divide in two parts:
- Numerical Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- B.C.A./B.Sc.(Computer Science) Syllabus
LUCSAT 2014 Paper Pattern
|PART I||40 question||100 marks||1.30 hours|
|PART II||60 question|
|B.C.A./B.Sc.(Computer Science) Syllabus|
- LUCSAT 2014 exam is an objective type test
- There will not be any negative marking involved in this exam
- There will not be any mark deduction for the questions which are left unanswered
Candidates can apply for this exam by both online and offline.
For Applying ONLINE visit: www.lkouniv.ac.in
For Applying OFFLINE:
The candidates can get the application forms directly from the office of the concerned university. The application forms can be obtained through post only by sending a Demand draft as well as the letter of request for the application form. The candidates should pay Rs 500 as the application fees. In case of the SC/ST candidates the application amount is Rs.250
Department of Computer Science,
University of Lucknow,
Phone - +91-522-2740201
E mail - email@example.com
Website - www.lkouniv.ac.in
Entrance test - The beginning of the 4th week of August on the year the admission will take place.
Last date of submission - Mid of July
Notifications - Last week of June