AMU Law 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form
Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance is commonly known as AMU Law Entrance. AMU Law Entrance 2014 Exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. AMU Law Entrance Exam is an online exam. AMU Law Entrance Exam is conducted for admissions to the under-graduate law courses. AMU conducts entrance exam for admissions to B.A. LL.B courses in the three study centers of the University, namely AMU Centre Malappuram, AMU Aligarh and AMU Centre Murshidabad. B.A. LL.B is a 5 year under-graduate integrated program.
- Applicants should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in the aggregate of total marks secured in all subjects.
- Applicants looking for admission in the 5 years integrated B.A.L.L.B. course should be within 22 years of age.
AMU Law Entrance syllabus includes:
- General English
- Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues)
- Reasoning and Aptitude
|General English||100 marks||2 hours|
|Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues)|
|Reasoning and Aptitude|
- There shall be a written test conducted by Aligarh Muslim University.
- The entrance exam shall consist of one paper of 100 marks where 75 questions of 75 marks will be of the objective type and 10 questions of 25 marks will be of short descriptive type.
Application forms for AMU Entrance Exam will be available at the official website. Candidates can apply online or download the form from the website and send the completed form along with a demand draft and necessary documents to AMU.
Office of the Controller of Exams
Aligarh Muslim University,
Phone Number: +91-571-2703038, 2701807
Or +91-571-2700920, 21- (Ext.)1109
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.amu.ac.in
|AMU Law 2014 Online Application closes||March 13, 2014|
|AMU Law 2014 Exam||June 1, 2014 (10:00 am)|