LSAT 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form | Pattern
In this post we have provided details on LSAT 2014 - 2015 such as its exam dates, registration process, application form, syllabus and paper pattern. Law School Admission Test is also called as LSAT. LSAT India is an entrance test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for the use of Law Schools in India. LSAT is conducted by the Pearson VUE, LSAC’s affiliation partner in India to admit students in the associated Law Colleges of India like Jindal Global Law School. LSAT India is usually held across 15 cities in India by the 3rd week of May.
- Eligibility requirement of the participating schools providing admission to law courses may vary.
- Basic eligibility for LSAT Exam is 10+2 for taking admission into 5 yrs integrated LLB program & graduation in any stream (minimum 50% for some participating school law school) for admission to LLB & integrated LLB - LLM programmes.
LSAT Syllabus contains:
- Analytical Reasoning
- 1st Logical Reasoning
- 2nd Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
|Analytical Reasoning||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||35 minutes|
- The LSAT India is a paper-and-pencil test.
- All questions are in a multiple-choice format, some with four answer choices and others with five.
- Answers are collected on a scan-able answer sheet.
For registering online visit: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
For more info:
Phone No.: 09213027790
|1||Registration window (Online payments)||November 12, 2013 to April 30, 2014|
|2||Registration window (Demand Draft Payments)||November 12, 2013 to April 28, 2014|
|3||Admit Card release||May 8, 2014 to May 17, 2014|
|4||LSAT 2014 (India), Exam Date||May 18, 2014|
|5||Announcement of Results||June 14, 2014|