Army Public School Colaba Mumbai Admissions 2015-2016
Army Public School Colaba Mumbai is located at Colaba in Mumbai City. This school was established in 1980 and is affiliated to Delhi CBSE Board. It is totally modernized school which provides quality educative study material such as audio visual room with LCD Projector, Computer Lab, Library with enormous books. The school offers education from I to XII with Science and Commerce Stream.
The Priorities for admission will be as under:
- Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows and children of those TA personnel who have minimum of 10 years of embodied service.
- Children of Army Ex - Servicemen, DSC per Retd. With person from DSC.
- Children of serving Air Force and Naval personnel.
- Children of Retired Air force and Air personnel.
- Children of ex Army personnel who left army with less than 10 years of service and not come under category pf ex servicemen.
- Children of civilians paid out of Defence estimates Para Military Forces including Coast guards, MES, GREF, TA (when not embodied).
- Grand children of service/ retired Army personnel.
Visit official website for more info - apsmumbai.com
As I said this school is located at Colaba near RC Church, just ppp INHS Ashwini Hospital on Dr. Nanabhoy Moos Road. If you want any type of guideline from the schools you can call to (022 2291 4367). Visit http://apsmumbai.com for more details.