AILET 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form | Pattern
In this post we have provided details on AILET 2014 such as its exam dates, syllabus, application form and paper pattern. All India Law Entrance Test is also known as AILET. AILET 2014 Entrance Exam is conducted on National level for the students who wants to take admission into under-graduation and post-graduation law courses offered by the National Law University, Delhi. Candidates who wants to take admission into UG and PG courses namely integrated BA, LLB, Ph.D and LL.M program. The National Law University, Delhi was founded in the year 2008 by Act No. 1 of 2008 is premier Law University established in the capital city of India.
For Five-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Program:
- Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with 50% of marks.
- The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2013 can also apply.
- Age: Below 21 years as on 1 July, 2013 (23 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
For LL.M Program:
- LL.B. or an equivalent Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability).
- The candidates appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/May, 2013 can also apply.
For Ph.D Program:
- LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability).
AILET 2014 syllabus consists of question from the following given topics:
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Basic Mathematics
- Legal & Logical Reasoning
|English||150 ques.||35||1hr 30min|
For Applying Online:- http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com/nlu/login.aspx
For Downloading Form visit:- http://www.nludelhi.ac.in/?page_id=4306
For more information:-
Admission Helpdesk : 0120-4160880 / 0120-4160881
E-mail Address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of applying online: April 8, 2013
Last Date for application submissions (by Prost/In Person): april 8, 2013
AILET 2013 Exam date: April 28, 2013