CMC Vellore 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form
In this post we have provided necessary information on CMC Vellore 2014 such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, eligibility, paper pattern and other relevant details. CMC Vellore is popularly known as Christian Medical College Vellore Exam. This medical entrance exam is a national level examination which is directed by Christian Medical College Vellore Association, Vellore. This exam is conducted to offer admissions to health science courses like M.B.B.S., B.Sc Nursing and B.D.S..
|CMC Vellore Exam Summary|
|Exam name:||Christian Medical College Vellore 2014 Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as:||CMC Vellore|
|Exam type:||National Level examination|
|Exam Category:||UG Exam|
|Conducting Authority:||Christian Medical College Vellore Association|
|Category:||Medical Entrance Exam|
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- To get admission in undergraduate in courses like M.B.B.S., B.Sc Nursing and B.D.S., applicant must have pass in 10 + 2 or corresponding exam.
- Applicants must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, at the time of applying in CMC Vellore Exam.
- The Application structure for CMC Vellore PG 2014 will be accessible on the official site of CMC Vellore and might be filled online just. Click here to apply.
- Installment might be made on the web, through Demand Draft or ICICI Bank challan or Debit Card/credit Card/net Banking. Requisition charges are Rs 750/- (Administrative Fees) + Rs 600 (Registration Fee) for every course
- A challan will be created while filling in the installment items in the requisition structure. Compassionate notice FC-CMC-V on the challan.
- Interest Draft ought to be sent in favour of 'C.m.c. Vellore Association a/c' in any planned bank payable at Vellore. Applicants are obliged to keep their DD primed before topping off the requisition structure. Compose your name and requisition number on the again of DD before dispatching it.
- All records are to be sent by post just to the Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore
The Syllabus of CMC Vellore 2014 will be same as that of HSC Board exam Syllabus.
CMC Vellore 2014 Paper Pattern
CMC Vellore 2014 Exam Dates
|Start of submission of online form||19th February 2014|
|Last date for submission of online application||27th March 2014|
|Last date for submission of filled in application forms||4th April 2014|
|Admit cards accessible from||15 days prior to the day of the exam|
Entrance Exam Date – Step 1
Call list for Step - 2 (Special tests and interviews)
Step -2 (Special tests and interviews)
23rd May 2014
3rd June 2014
16th June to 18th June
|Announcement of results||19 June 2014|