LAWCET 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form | Pattern
3 year LL.B. Course:
The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree
(10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks
or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities
5 Year LL.B. Course:
The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate
Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other
examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board
of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying
examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favor of the Candidates
belonging to SC / ST.
Syllabus for LAWCET includes:
- General Knowledge & Mental Aptitude
- Current Affairs
- Knowledge of basic principles of law and constitution of India
|Section A||30||General Knowledge|
|Section B||30||Current Affairs|
|Section C||60||Knowledge of basic principles of|
law and constitution of India
- The duration of test is 90 minutes and the total number of questions will be 120.
- The questions will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will no negative marking for wrong answers.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- The LAWCET 2014 paper will be set in both English and Telugu.
For applying online visit: https://googledrive.com/host/0Bz3wkxti1EcPZkh0RUdDdVlNRjg/ModelApplication.pdf
The Convener,1st floor,
Old MBA Building, S.V. University,
Phone: 0877-2289372, 2248111