IAS 2014 Exam Dates | Syllabus | Eligibility | Books
In this article we have provided information on IAS exam 2014 such as its exam dates, syllabus, preparation, notifications, application form and other relevant details about IAS 2014. IAS exam is popularly known as Indian Administrative Service exam which is one of the highest designations offered by the Indian Government. It is said that the persons who have such type of designations are earning up a remarkable state of respect from every individual. But it's also true that it is not very easy to get such designation. IAS 2014 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The exam also serves as a common aptitude test or other civil services like IFS, IPS, Group A and Group B central services. It’s one of the toughest exams that probably require more than one attempt to achieve success.
The eligibility criteria for IAS 2014 exam is as follows:-
- The candidate should be an Indian nationality.
- The age limits of a candidate should falls under 21 to 30 years.
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a well known college or university.
- The candidate should be physically and medically capable.
To know the detailed eligibility criteria for IAS Exam visit online.
Following we have provided the detailed syllabus for IAS 2014 Exam.
- IAS 2014 Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- IAS 2014 Civil Engineering Syllabus
- IAS 2014 Economics Syllabus
- IAS 2014 History Syllabus
- IAS 2014 English Syllabus
- IAS 2014 Mathematics Syllabus
- IAS 2014 Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- IAS 2014 Public Administration Syllabus
- IAS 2014 General Studies Syllabus
Get Best Books for IAS 2014 Preparation
Get IAS 2014 Paper PatternFollowing are the new paper pattern for UPSC IAS 2014
IAS 2014 Exam Dates
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam, 2014|
|Date of Notification: -||17.05.2014|
|Last Date for Applications: -||30.06.2014 (Monday)|
|Date of Commencement of Exam: -||24.08.2014 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Exam: -||1 Day|
|Civil Services (Main) Exam. 2014|
|Date of Commencement of Exam: -||14.12.2014 (Sunday)|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications: -||5 Days|