ENAT 2014 Exam Dates | Application Form | Latest News
In this article we have provided the necessary details related to ENAT 2014 entrance exam such as its exam dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, registration and other latest news. ENAT is popularly known as EPSI National Admission Test and is conducted by the Manipal Institute of Technology. This engineering entrance exam is an online based national admission test. A unique feature of ENAT exam is its ability to show examinees their scores immediately as soon as they conclude the last question of the administered test.
|Exam Name:||Manipal EPSI National Admission Test|
|Popular Name:||Manipal ENAT 2014|
|Exam Type:||UG Entrance Exam|
|Exam Category:||University Level|
|Conducting Institute:||Manipal Institute of Technology|
ENAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: - The date of birth of candidate should fall on or before 31st December 1992
- Qualification: - Candidates should have pass 10 + 2 (i.e. HSC Exam in Science) or its equivalent
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to Apply
- The candidate applying for Lateral B-Tech should have 3 year diploma in Engineering approved by board of technical examination or BSc in mathematics with least 50% marks in combined
Admissions are done on the basis of rank in Manipal EPSI National Admission Test.
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Fluid Dynamics
- Surface tension
- Work - power - energy
- Concurrent Co-plannar for
- Gas laws
- Mode of heat transfer
- Geometrical Optics
- Refraction at a plane surface
- Refraction through a prism
- Refraction at a spherical surface
- Physical Optics
- Introduction to Theories of Light
- Speed of light
- Electric charges
- Electrostatic Field
- Current Electricity
- Electric current
- Kirchoff’s laws
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- Mechanical effect of electric current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Atomic Physics
- Introduction to atomic physics
- Photo electric effect
- Dual nature of matter
- Bohr’s Atom model
- Scattering of light
- Nuclear Physics
- Elementary particles
- Solid state electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Soft condensed matter physics
Applicants have to appear for an online test which will be of two and half hours duration.
The total number of questions are 240 and circulated as follows pattern
Physics - 60 questions
Chemistry- 60 questions
Mathematics - 80 questions
English & General Aptitude- 40 questions
The applicant can apply either online or offline. In the online method, the applicant has to provide the basic information, give personal details and photograph and make the payment through credit or debit card.
In the offline mode, the applicant has to provide the basic information and download the form. The completed form must be submitted to the office before the last date along with the necessary documents and the fees (in Demand Draft).
Application Fees for Manipal ENAT 2014 is Rs.600/- application fee and Rs.1000/- entrance test fee.
Application fee can be paid via online payment or in DD drawn on name of 'Manipal University' payable at Manipal or Udupi.
Last date of Receipt of ENAT Application Form: Will update soon.
Booking start date: Will update soon.
Booking End Date: Will update soon.
ENAT Entrance Test Schedule: Will update soon.
Announcement of Merit List: Will update soon.
Commencement of Classes: Will update soon.