http://www.exacthub.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Exacthub-logo.png 0 0 Jagdish Bhanderi http://www.exacthub.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Exacthub-logo.png Jagdish Bhanderi2014-01-05 16:05:002017-01-16 12:52:52AFMC 2014 Exam Dates | Syllabus | Notifications
AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam which is popularly known as Armed Force Medical College is a national level entrance exam conducted by Armed Forces Medical College Pune. This medical college is a premier institute of India, was founded in the year 1948 for post graduate courses. A graduate wing for MBBS course was in progress in AFMC on 4th August 1962 with the aim of inducting medical graduates to the Armed Forces Medical Services.
To get entry in AFMC 2014 Exam, Pune the candidate must appear for its AFMC MBBS Entrance Test. Every year AFMC is being lead in the month of May at several centers. AFMC 2014 comprises of 2 stages viz, written exam and interview. AFMC 2014 written exam will be lead at 55 centers overall India.
- Candidate must have passed qualifying exam as a regular applicant with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology taken simultaneously and obtaining not less than 60% of the collective marks in these 3 science topics taken composed and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science topics.
- They should have also passed an exam in Mathematics of the 10th Grade.
- Any other exam which in scope and values is equal to the Higher Secondary Pre-Professional/ Science/ Pre-Medical Examination of Indian University or Board with English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology including applied test in each of these Science topic.
- Candidates who have seemed or will be appearing in qualifying examination up to 02 May, of the year may also apply. However, on selection, the admission will be subject to passing and meeting the eligibility criteria stated before.
- Must have reached the age of 17yrs on 31st December of the year of submission, but must not have reached the age of 22 years on that date and not more than 24 years of age in case of candidates who have passed or are appearing in final B.Sc. exam.
- Application can be obtained from – 21st April 2014
- Last date of Registration – 13th May 2014
- Last date of Filling Application- 17th May 2014
- Last date of Acceptance of challan forms in bank- 20th May 2014
- AFMC Interview Date – To be declared only after the Entrance Examination/ Interview will be by June.
- Start of the Course by 1st August, 2013
Also have a look on other Medical Exntrance Exams
|AIPMT 2014 Exam – All India Pre Medical Test|
|AIIMS 2014 Exam – All Indian Institute of Medical Science Test|
|UPCAT 2014 Exam – Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test|