AIEEE 2014 Exam Dates | Application form | Syllabus
Welcome guys, so you are searching for AIEEE 2014 details. Don't worry we will give you complete details on AIEEE Exam 2014 such as its Exam dates, Syllabus, Notification, Application form details, Eligibility for AIEEE and Results of AIEEE 2013. AIEEE Exam is popularly known as All India Engineering Entrance Examination which is an exam organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. This exam was first introduced in the year 2002 as national level competitive test to get for admission to various under-graduates engineering and architecture courses in institutes. The AIEEE score is also accepted in top five Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT’s) and 30 National Institutes of Technology (NIT’s).
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Grade or or an equivalent exam from a recognized board in India.
- General category candidates should have 50% aggregate marks.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates should have 40% aggregate marks.
- Those appearing for the qualifying examination in the same year may also appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE).
- The upper age limit to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
- A student can attempt the entrance examination consecutively for a maximum of three years.
AIEEE Paper 1:-
- AIEEE Paper 1 has three sections namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with equal weight for each subject.
- Each section comprises of multiple choice objective-type questions each of which has four choices.
- Out of the four choices for a given question, only one choice is correct.
- Paper 1 has a negative-marking scheme wherein a wrong answer is negatively marked with one fourth of the maximum marks allotted to the question.
AIEEE Paper 2:-
- AIEEE Paper 2 has three sections namely Mathematics, Drawing and Aptitude.
- Mathematics, and Drawing sections have multiple choice objective-type questions and the Aptitude section has drawing-based questions.
The duration of each paper is of three hours.
Physics & Chemistry: 150 objective type questions with equal weight-age to Physics & Chemistry: - Total Marks 450
Mathematics: 75 objective type questions: - Total Marks 225
Aptitude Test Part I: 50 objective type questions: - Total Marks 150
Aptitude Test: Part II: - Two questions to test drawing aptitude:- Total Marks 75
To get AIEEE 2014 Application from you have to be patience. The official CBSE Board Admin will soon declare the registration dates.
Exam Time: 9: 30 AM to 12:30 PM (Paper1) and 2PM to 5PM (Paper 2)
Online Exam Date: 9th of April, 2014, 11th of April, 2014, 12th of April, 2014 and 19th of April, 2014
Exam Time: 9: 30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2PM to 5PM