10th grade CBSE Timetable 2014 Video
In this article we have provided details BHU PMT 2014 such as its exam dates, syllabus, application form and other important notification. Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences – All India Competitive Written Test for admission to MBBS courses (63 seats) in two stages:
How to apply for the application form?
- Eligible applicants can fill the BHU PMT 2014 application form through their official website or can download it to apply offline.
- Payment process is monitored in both ways: Offline and Online mode.
- Applicants applying online can do payment through Credit card/ Debit card.
- Applicants applying offline can do payment by means of DD in favor of BHU.
- The BHU PMT exam will contain multiple choice questions.
- This exam will be conducted in two sections:
- There will be total 200 queries, 50 queries from each subject.
1st section syllabus:
- In this section includes the questions from the Physics, Biology (Botany and zoology) and Chemistry.
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be offered and for every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted from the total marks gained.
2nd Section syllabus:
- In this section comprise of the total 200 objective choice questions. This section includes the subjects as physics, zoology, chemistry and botany.
- There will be total 100 questions from 25 questions from each subject.
Last date of form submission: End of February 2014.
BHU PMT 2014 Admit Card releasing date: 1st week of April 2014.
BHU PMT Main 2014 will be held on: 2nd week of June 2014.
The exact examination will soon announced by the official board
In this article we have provided you the details on NDA 2014 such as its Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, NDA exam paper pattern and other important information on NDA Exam 2014. On behalf of National Defense Academy, UPSC conducts its exam two times in a year. For a selection of NDA, candidates must not be married. Following I have given you important information on NDA Exam 2014 through which a candidate can make a career in the Air Force, Navy and Army.
• Applicants must have achieved 16 years and should not cross the 19 years as of the reckoned date given in the sanctioned notification.
• Applying applicants cannot marry until the completion of course training or married applicants can not apply.
NDA 2014 General Ability Syllabus
NDA 2014 Mathematics Syllabus
|NDA & NA Exam Part (I) – 2014|
|Issue of notification:||21 December 2013|
|Online application form filling starting from:||20 January 2014 (Monday)|
|NDA 2014 Exam date (Part I)||20 April 2014 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Exam:||1 Day|
|NDA & NA Exam Part (II) – 2014|
|Issue of notification:||21 June 2014|
|Online application form filling starting from:||21 July 2014|
|NDA 2014 Exam date (Part II)||21 July 2014|
|Duration of Exam:||1 Day|
EAMCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
|Age Criteria:||Minimum age of a candidate appearing for EAMCET 2014 must be 18 years old.|
|Educational Qualification:||Candidates should have completed intermediate with the least of the 60% marks in a science stream from a renowned university.|
Following we have provided you the paper pattern of EAMCET 2014 paper pattern. According this paper pattern EAMCET entrance exam carry equal marks for all the questions. There are no negative marking and each question will be having 4 options.
|EAMCET Physics exam pattern||40|
|EAMCET Chemistry exam pattern||40|
|EAMCET Biology (Botany and Zoology) exam pattern||80|
Have a look on EAMCET 2014 Syllabus
|EAMCET 2014 Notification Date||Coming Soon|
|Submission & Registration of EAMCET Online Application form||00|
|Last date for Submission & Registration of EAMCEY Online Application form without late fee||Coming Soon|
|Last date for Submission & Registration of EAMCET Online Application with late fee of Rs500/-
|Last date for Submission & Registration of EAMCET Online Application with late fee of Rs1000/-||Coming Soon|
|Last date for Submission & Registration of EAMCET Online Application with late fee of Rs5000/-||Coming Soon|
|Last date for Submission & Registration of EAMCET Online Application with late fee of Rs10000/-||Coming Soon|
|Downloading of EAMCET Hall Tickets 2014 from the website www.apeamcet.org||Coming Soon|
|Date of EAMCET Exam 2014-15||Coming Soon|
Examinations Building, Ground floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500085 – Andhra Pradesh.
Phone No.: +91-40-23150362, 23150462
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMUEEE 2015 Exam which is popularly known as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. Very soon the official board of Aligarh Muslim University will announce notification for AMU EEE 2015 Exam such as its Important Dates, Application form, Paper pattern and other details about this engineering exam. AMU EEE 2015 is an entrance exam for taking admission into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programs offered by Aligarh Muslim University.
- Applicants should have passed HSC or its correspondent from any recognized state/ national board.
- Applicants must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who have completed their diploma in Engineering from any renowned university are also eligible.
- For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit official website.
Date of written examination: Coming Soon..
For more details and information about AMU EEE, please visit offical website.
Welcome guys, so you are searching for AIEEE 2014 details. Don’t worry we will give you complete details on AIEEE Exam 2014 such as its Exam dates, Syllabus, Notification, Application form details, Eligibility for AIEEE and Results of AIEEE 2013. AIEEE Exam is popularly known as All India Engineering Entrance Examination which is an exam organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. This exam was first introduced in the year 2002 as national level competitive test to get for admission to various under-graduates engineering and architecture courses in institutes. The AIEEE score is also accepted in top five Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT’s) and 30 National Institutes of Technology (NIT’s).
As per the record this examination is usually held on the last Sunday of April and Results are declared in the last week of May or the first week of June. Candidates are ranked on an all-India basis and state basis. Thus, they have an All India Rank (AIR) and a State Rank (SR).
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Grade or or an equivalent exam from a recognized board in India.
- General category candidates should have 50% aggregate marks.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates should have 40% aggregate marks.
- Those appearing for the qualifying examination in the same year may also appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE).
- The upper age limit to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
- A student can attempt the entrance examination consecutively for a maximum of three years.
AIEEE Paper 1:-
- AIEEE Paper 1 has three sections namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with equal weight for each subject.
- Each section comprises of multiple choice objective-type questions each of which has four choices.
- Out of the four choices for a given question, only one choice is correct.
- Paper 1 has a negative-marking scheme wherein a wrong answer is negatively marked with one fourth of the maximum marks allotted to the question.
AIEEE Paper 2:-
- AIEEE Paper 2 has three sections namely Mathematics, Drawing and Aptitude.
- Mathematics, and Drawing sections have multiple choice objective-type questions and the Aptitude section has drawing-based questions.
Physics & Chemistry: 150 objective type questions with equal weight-age to Physics & Chemistry: – Total Marks 450
Offline Exam Date: 6th of April, 2014
Exam Time: 9: 30 AM to 12:30 PM (Paper1) and 2PM to 5PM (Paper 2)
Online Exam Date: 9th of April, 2014, 11th of April, 2014, 12th of April, 2014 and 19th of April, 2014
Exam Time: 9: 30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2PM to 5PM
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Humans
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and Environment
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Work, Energy and Power
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Rotational Motion
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Magnetic Effect of Currents
- Laws of Motion
- Introduction and Measurement
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electrons and Photons
- Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment)
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Current Electricity
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- The d-and f-Block elements
- Surface chemistry
- States of matter
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
- Some basic concepts in Chemistry
- Solid state Chemistry
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals):
- Redox reactions
- Purification and characterization of carbon compounds
- p-Block Elements
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X)
- Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination compounds
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical energetics
- Chemical bonding
- Atomic structur
- No categories
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013