http://www.exacthub.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Exacthub-logo.png 0 0 Jagdish Bhanderi http://www.exacthub.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Exacthub-logo.png Jagdish Bhanderi2013-07-24 08:26:002017-01-17 07:45:15ISAT 2014 Exam Dates | Syllabus | Online Practice
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (ISAT) was the first institution of higher education in Asia which offered undergraduate and doctoral courses in Space Science and Technology. ISAT 2014 is an exam directed by this university to make available admission to the qualified applicants for numerous courses in engineering in Space Science and Technology.
Open for all states in India
General Category Qualification – 70% in 10th/ 12th is obligatory
OBC Category Qualification – 60% for OBC in 10th/ 12th is obligatory
Reservation of Seats:
- PH/ PD-3%
ISAT Exam 2014 Physical Chemistry Syllabus
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
ISAT Exam 2014 Organic Chemistry Syllabus
- Basic Principles and Techniques
- Aromatic hydrocarbons
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Aldehydes and Ketones
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Other Topics of Importance
- Environmental Chemistry
- Bio molecules
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- The entrance test will have three sections on the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Each correct answer will get three marks and wrong answer will lose one mark.
- If the candidate provides more than one answer to a question, the answer will be considered as wrong.
Currently the ISAT Exam 2014 important dates are not announced by the official administration department. If you want to get notification related to this exam kindly subscribe your Email ID on our website and get email alert for ISAT Exam 2014.