UPSC IAS 2016 - Most expected notification from Union Public Service commission for IAS 2016 prelims exam has been set out now. Those candidates who are preparing for IAS exams from long time may apply for this exam before last date. Candidates can only apply for this exam through online by visiting the official website of UPSC. As all we know IAS is most apparent job of India, every year near about 5-6 lac candidates will give this exam but few of them manage to clear at last. It is major capacity investigate examination where most capable and mastermind candidates will be recruited. An IAS officer has so many tasks over his shoulders that’s why only top brain candidates will be chosen in this exam.
UPSC IAS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to appear in IAS 2016 prelims exam and have graduation degree in any stream from a well recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates who have cleared their final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can also apply for this exam.
Application fees of UPSC IAS 2016:
Candidates other than reserved category need to pay the application fees of Rs100/- for this examination. Candidates can pay this application fees through challan of State Bank of India or by internet banking/ debit card/credit card of SBI bank.
Selection process of UPSC IAS 2016:
Candidates are selected on the following basis: Prelims written, Mains written and Interview.
How to apply for UPSC IAS 2016?
- First you need to open the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then you need to click ‘UPSC apply online’ link on the right side of the homepage of the website.
- Then you need to fill up all details carefully.
- Make sure you upload your recent photo and signature in mentioned pixels.
- Then finally you need to make the payment through online or offline mode and take a print out of the same and keep for future reference.
UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Dates
|Last date to apply Online Application||20th May 2016
|Last Date for Submission of Fee||See Notification|
|Date of Civil Services Exam (Preliminary)||07th August 2016|
|Civil Services Exam (Mains)||03rd December 2016|
UPSC CDS II 2016 - Union Public Service Commission is situated in New Delhi, India. It is owned and manage by the Government of India. The accountability of UPSC is to assemble the examination and interviews to employ employees and to uphold the existing employees. UPSC makes possible to fill the vacant posts and to give a worthy and a appropriate candidate to the various departments in the Government Services.
CDS II 2016 Eligibility Criteira
Candidates need to have a degree from recognized University for IMA and officers training academy courses and degree in engineering from a recognized institution for air force academy posts.
How to Apply Online for CDS II 2016?
- You need to visit the official website.
- Then you need to click on online application and then on CDS I Exam.
- Then you need to fill up the form after reading all the instructions
- Make sure the details you entered are correct
- Then you need to upload your scanned passport size photograph
- Then you need to pay an application fee of Rs 200 via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- A printout of the same should be kept for further reference
CDS II 2016 Exam Dates
Releasing of Notification
|16th July 2016
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||12th August, 2016|
|Date of Examination||October 23rd, 2016|
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has issued a notification for organizing Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET 2016). Punjab TET 2016 exam will be organized for selecting the candidates on Teacher Post in Primary Stage and Elementary Stage. Every year many candidates get part in PSTET because this test is compulsory for all those candidates who wish to get a state government teacher job. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this test via online mode before the last date.
PSTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Stage Teacher (Class I-V): Candidates need to have a Secondary or equivalent with a minimum if 50percent marks and cleared or appearing in final 4year bachelor of elementary education or currently appearing in final 2year diploma in elementary education.
For Elementary Stage Teacher (Class VI-VIII): Candidates should have finished graduation with a minimum of 50 percent marks and cleared or currently appearing in 1 year bachelor in education (B.Ed) or currently appearing in final year of 2 year diploma I Elementary Education.
Application Fees of PSTET 2016:
- For SC/ST candidates for one paper Rs.300/- whereas for both papers 600/-
- For the General/ OBC candidates for one paper Rs.600/- and for both papers Rs.1200/-
How to Apply for PSTET 2016 Application Form?
- First you need to visit the official website at http://tetpunjab.com/
- The you need to click the link apply online.
- The you have to enter all the necessary details for registration
- You need to make sure all the details entered are correct and then click the submit button
- You should ensure you take a print out of the same for future reference.
PSTET 2016 Important Dates
Opening of online registration
|Closing of online registration||December, 2016|
|Date for Downloading the Admit Card||December, 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||last week of December, 2016|
Government of Odisha organizes Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET), previously called as Odisha TET 2016 for the candidates who wishes to take up their career as a teacher in primary or secondary schools of the state of Orissa. OTET exam notification is out by the department of School Education or apprehensive examination board as directed by the government of the government of the state. Any interested candidate can apply for this test by online mode before the final date. After the final date application forms will not be accepted.
Odisha TET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Paper I : Candidates who have any of the given qualification can apply for Paper 1 or Odisha TET 2016.
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with a minimum if 50 percent marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education
- 2 years diploma in education (special education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)
- Graduation with two years diploma in elementary education or two years diploma in special education approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.
For Paper II : Candidates having any of the below given qualification can apply for Paper 2.
- Graduate with a minimum of 50percent marks with 1 year Bachelors Degree in Education (B.Ed) or 1 year B.Ed (Special Education) approved by RCI.
- Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with a minimum if 50 percent marks and 4years B.A. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed (integrated course).
- Candidates who are pursuing (Final Year) of any of the teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may vary) can also appear in Odisha TET 2016.
Application Fees : Candidates need to make a payment of Rs 350 towards application fee.
How to Apply for Odisha TET 2016?
- First you need to visit the official website which is http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- Then you need to select the option “Examinations” and press on “OTET Examination” link
- Then click on registration link.
- If you’ve already registered then login
- You need to fill up the required details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Finish the fee payment procedure
- Then you can click the submit button
- Ensure that you take a print out of the same for further reference.
Odisha TET 2016 Exam Dates
Online Application Form will start on
|Late date for submitting Online Application Form||October, 2016|
National Defence Academy (NDA 2016) is a national level entrance exam organized by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for selecting candidates to the Indian Defence forces that consists of Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. The aspirants who wish to join Indian defence forces as an officers, this is the best occasion for them. The NDA exam is held twice in a year. NDA 2016 exam is one of the significant exams for the candidates who are adoring about joining Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Naval Academy.
NDA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or a subject of Nepal or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 01 January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Unmarried candidates only are allowed to write the NDA 2016 exam.
- The candidates not born before 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2000 are eligible for NDA I 2016, whereas The candidates not born before 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st July 2001 are eligible for NDA II 2016.
For Indian Army wing of National Defence Academy: Candidates appearing for the exam need to have cleared or currently appearing class 12th from a recognized board or university.
For Air force and Indian Navy: Candidates need to have cleared or currently appearing class 12th with physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
NDA 2016 Selection Process
Candidates are selected based on their score in the written test followed by the SSB interview which is generally for 4-5days. Candidates who successfully qualify the written exam are invited for the SSB interview and after completing all the rounds in the interview, the final merit list is prepared and the selection is done after the medical process and document verification.
NDA 2016 Exam Dates
NDA NA Exam (1) 2016
Date of Notification
|2nd January, 2016|
|Last date for filled application Forms||29 January , 2016|
|Date of exam||17th April , 2016|
NDA NA Exam (2) 2016
Date of Notification
|18th June, 2016|
|Last date for filled application Forms||15 July, 2016|
|Date of exam||18th September, 2016|
UPSC IES 2016 - Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) organized the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who desire to work under the Government of India in the sectors of Power, Telecommunications, Railroads, Public works etc. This examination compromises of a written examination followed by an interview for personality test.
IES 2016 Eligibility criteria
- B.Tech/B.E or, cleared Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India). or,
- Gained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such circumstances as may be familiar by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- Cleared Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- Cleared Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Cleared Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London conducted after November, 1959
Age-limit: A minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 1st August of the year of Examination.
What is IES 2016 Exam Application Fee?
General/OBC candidates – Rs 200
SC, ST, PH and female candidates – no application fees
How to apply online IES 2016?
- Applicants need to scan their photograph and signature.
- Then you need to login to the official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then you need to fill up the application form with all the necessary details
- Make sure you check all the details entered and then click the submit button
- The online application system will now generate a registration number
- Print the online challan and pay the fees to your nearest SBI bank
- Visit the official website and fill the challan number and registration number and press enter
- Take a print out of the same for future reference.
IES 2016 Exam Dates
Date of Notification
|Last Date for receipt of applications||25/03/2016
|Date of Commencement of Exam||27/05/2016|
|Duration of Exam||3 days|
CDS 1 2016 is the Combined Defences Services Examination which is held by the Union Public Services Commission. UPSC is going to be stated the CDS I 2016 application form for filling up 457 vacant posts in various departments. Candidates who are ready must apply for application before the closing date of application form.
CDS 1 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have cleared graduation degree program in any field from a recognized university. Candidates who are currently in the final year can also apply for CDS Exam 2016 before the final date.
- Candidates should be not less than 18years and not more than 24years as in last date of application form submission. Age relaxation will be given as per government norms.
Selection Process of CDS 1 2016:
Candidates are selected based on their written exam or SSB interview.
How to apply for CDS 1 2016?
- Candidates need to apply for application form through online mode
- They need to visit the official website
- Then you need to go to the recruitment page
- You need to click on application form and open it
- You need to fill up the application form with all the necessary details
- Then you need to upload the recent photo and signature.
- Make sure you check all the details and submit it.
- A print out of the application form should be taken for future use.
CDS 1 2016 Exam Dates
Date of CDS 2016 Exam Notification
|Closing date of CDS Exam Application||4th December month 2016
|CDS 2 Exam date 2015||1st Nov 2016|
|CDS 1 Exam Date 2016||2nd week of February 2017|
UPSC CAPF 2016 - The open- spirited, Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandments) Examination is going to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The CAPF written examination will be organized for the enrollment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) consisting of Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
UPSC CAPF 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizen only can apply
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for selection to the post of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB and BSF. However, selection to the post of Assistant Commandants in ITBP is not for the female candidates.
- Candidates should be between the age of 20 to 25 years as on 1st August 2016
- Candidates will need to have the minimum physical standards as to be mentioned in the official notification.
UPSC CAPF 2016 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates for the CAPF 2016 staffing is done based on the following: Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test. Candidates need to be able to succeed in all these stages, however admission to them is purely temporary.
UPSC CAPF 2016 Exam Dates
Issue of advertisement & application form
12 March 2016
Date of closure of the application form
08 April 2016
Date of the Exam
26 June 2016
Announcement of result
Interviews/ Personality test
In this post you will find important details on SSC CGL 2016 exam such as its exam dates, notifications, application form, eligibility criteria and latest news. Candidates need to visit the official website to check the complete details regarding SSC CGL 2016. You need to apply for it from the official site but before that you need to make sure you have understood their necessity completely. This is a great chance for all those candidates who wish to secure a career in government sector.
Every year SSC – Staff Selection Commission holds various examinations to select the deserving candidates for various vacant seats. SSC organizes the well known and popular examination named CGL – Combined Graduate Level exam in the month of August. The registration of SSC CGL 2016 will begin from the month of May 2016. In order to apply for the same you need to make sure you register yourself for this examination after release of notice. You also need to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for this examination.
Organizations Name: Staff Selection Commission
Examination’s Name: Common Graduation Level (CGL) 2016
SSC CGL 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate need to be a graduate from any stream from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: Candidate need to be between the age of 18 to 27 years old as on 1st January 2016. The age criteria is applicable as per government rule.
- Application Fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay a registration fee of Rs100/- whereas SC,ST, PWD and women do not have to pay any fees. These payments can be done via both online and offline modes.
How to apply online for SSC CGL 2016 Exam?
Candidates need to visit the official site to apply for SSC CGL 2016. Then you need to click on apply online link and the application form is opened in front of you. You need to make sure you read all the details and instruction and then fill up the application form completely. After completing that you need to upload the scanned passport size photo and signature. Once everything is complete, recheck everything once again and then submit it. You need to take a print out of the same for further use.
SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern
- The time frame of Stage I examination is 2 hours (2hours & 40minutes for visually handicapped candidates) and total marks are 200.
- Stage I examination has only one paper that will be common for all categories of posts and will be scheduled in one session only.
- There would be a penalty of 0/25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The question paper would be in Hindi and English.
SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015-2016 notification released on punjabsssb.gov.in for 614 Clerk/DEO. The Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab has circulated an employment advertisement regarding the SSSB Punjab Recruitment. Hard working and career oriented candidates can apply to fill up 614 Vacancies of Clerk and Data Entry Operator posts. Participants who are interested to apply for SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015 must fill online SSSB Application Forms. Application should be submitted on or before closing date that is displayed below. We will also provide the complete details about SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 shortly on this page, so stay tuned with us regularly.
SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015-2016
The candidates should have at least one hundred and twenty hours course with experience in the use of Personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institute or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
The candidates should have a Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
The candidates will get Rs. 10300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month as salary from Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab.
Age of participants should not be less than 18 years and more than 37 years as on 01. 01. 2015.
For General category- 600/-
For SC/ ST category candidates- 150/-
For PwD category candidates- 100/-
For OBC candidates- 300/-
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in Test or Interview conducted by the selection panel of Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab.
How to Apply for SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015-2016
- First of all go to the official site of the Subordinate Selection Service Board, which is www.punjabsssb.gov.in.
- Then go to the section ‘current news’ which is given left side of on the home page.
- Now contenders should choose appropriate link to apply online.
- Applicants can fill online registration form in all respective in support of personal details, qualification details, DOB, address etc.
- Submit requisite application fee before last date.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form.
- Then take print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015-2016 Important Date:
Last Date of Submission Application Form: 06th January 2015
To get other details regarding SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2015 check Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for latest updates about SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016.